The international organization of govern
Hello and welcome to an organization that fight for the oppressed. We aske that your nation sign up to joln our day to day fight.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to an organization that fight for the oppressed. We aske that your nation sign up to joln our day to day fight.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metting of IOG

5 posters

Go down

Metting of IOG Empty Metting of IOG

Post  Great Nepal Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Dictator of Great Nepal arrived in IOG HQ. He started "Representative of members of IOG, after the very impressive presence in last meting, we have been here for the next one. I hope the same presence here too. Please put forward the issues."
Great Nepal
Great Nepal
writing mod
writing mod

Honors : 0

Back to top Go down

Metting of IOG Empty Re: Metting of IOG

Post  Silver Beach Sun May 16, 2010 2:34 pm

His Majesty, King Wakumota I, arrived in the HQ of the International Organization of Governments. He had a speech prepared to try and sway the government over to his side for the proposed increase in power of his office, and he was prepared to say it

Silver Beach
writing mod
writing mod

Back to top Go down

Post  northafricanpresident Tue May 18, 2010 12:54 pm

The King of the NAE walked into the meeting hall of the International Organization of Governments "Gentleman it is good to see you all again." after saying his welcome to the gathering delegates he took his seat among the leaders of the IOG.
northafricanpresident
northafricanpresident
writing mod
writing mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Beach Tue May 18, 2010 4:03 pm

King Wakumota I did not want to wait any longer to deliver his speech. He needed this, then a vote would be taken.
"Hello, fellow members of the IOG and the new king of the NAE especially, since you were not king before, congratulations" He began with. "I have a proposition that should be voted on in this meeting, and I believe a simple majority would be enough to pass it, a tie or below and it would fail."

"I believe, as the International Officer of the IOG, we should be able to deploy at least a limited number of troops. Sometimes, we cannot wait to go to the military commander and ask, if we show our support for a country, I think that I should be able to donate troops to a cause if I get the support of the rest of the IOG. It will grow our respect among nations, and help us back up our strength, especially with immediate responses. I think that if they support the cause if it is a war, from either the chairman or the military commander, after the IOG votes on it, then I should be able to deploy troops to the cause. I believe a 50% support of this bill would be sufficient to put it into practice, and this bill is open to revisions and edits by members, then those can be put for vote, too."

Silver Beach
writing mod
writing mod

Back to top Go down

Post  northafricanpresident Fri May 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Silver Beach wrote:King Wakumota I did not want to wait any longer to deliver his speech. He needed this, then a vote would be taken.
"Hello, fellow members of the IOG and the new king of the NAE especially, since you were not king before, congratulations" He began with. "I have a proposition that should be voted on in this meeting, and I believe a simple majority would be enough to pass it, a tie or below and it would fail."

"I believe, as the International Officer of the IOG, we should be able to deploy at least a limited number of troops. Sometimes, we cannot wait to go to the military commander and ask, if we show our support for a country, I think that I should be able to donate troops to a cause if I get the support of the rest of the IOG. It will grow our respect among nations, and help us back up our strength, especially with immediate responses. I think that if they support the cause if it is a war, from either the chairman or the military commander, after the IOG votes on it, then I should be able to deploy troops to the cause. I believe a 50% support of this bill would be sufficient to put it into practice, and this bill is open to revisions and edits by members, then those can be put for vote, too."

The king listen to the king of Silver Beach and nodded his head "I agree with my friend here we need to start a vote on deploying our military forces and since Kreigan has just been reinstated as our commander we would like to first get his opinion on the matter before we fully make sure this is what we are going to stick to."
northafricanpresident
northafricanpresident
writing mod
writing mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Great Nepal Sat May 22, 2010 5:13 am

Silver Beach wrote:King Wakumota I did not want to wait any longer to deliver his speech. He needed this, then a vote would be taken.

The dictator sees the face of his diplomats, and after talking to them he nods his head and begins "I believe I agree that Silver Beach should be allowed to deploy the military. But our military commander should have his say before we can make any decision."
Great Nepal
Great Nepal
writing mod
writing mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 24, 2010 6:58 am

This proposal has the full support of o5vx
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://internationalorgg.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Post  northafricanpresident Sat May 29, 2010 12:23 pm

The proposal has the complete support of the Military Dictatorial Kingdom of North African Empire but we need to see what Kreigan thinks of this proposal because after all he is the commander of our armed forces.
northafricanpresident
northafricanpresident
writing mod
writing mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Gordonisia Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Ambassador Dominik Kaufmann hastily entered the meeting room and, not wishing to interrupt the speakers, quietly took his assigned seat.
"This proposal has the full support of Gordonisia, as long as the whole IOG approves of an immediate response and not just the Chairman."

Gordonisia
writing mod
writing mod

Honors : 5655

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum